Welcome EAC Families
Welcome *New* EAC Families!
If you are joining The Elizabeth Ann Clune Montessori community for the first time, we are very glad to have you with us! If you have any questions or would like to discuss your child(ren), please do not hesitate to call us at (607)277-7335. We are here to help!
Your child will not be officially enrolled until these items are complete:
- Submit the Online Enrollment packet. (Instructions are sent to incoming families via email.)
- If the child is or will turn five by December 1, 2019 they must be registered with their home school district. If the child is registered with their home district and is new to EAC, contact their home home school district to transfer to EAC Montessori.Registration and transfer information:
Ithaca — ithacacityschools.org/districtpage.cfm?pageid=253
Candor — please telephone the elementary school office at (607)659-3935
Dryden — http://www.dryden.k12.ny.us/Registration
Groton — visit the district office at 400 Peru Road, Groton, NY 13073 or phone (607) 898-5301
Lansing — phone (607) 533-3020 x4412 or visit http://www.lansingschools.org/districtpage.cfm?pageid=626
Newfield — http://www.newfieldschools.org/districtpage.cfm?pageid=82
Trumansburg — phone (607)387-7551
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Review the Health Ofc Welcome.docx for new students.
- Provide a completed ICSD Registration Developmental – Medical History 11Jan2018 form.
- Provide a copy of your child’s immunization records.
- If your child was previously enrolled at another school, please forward a Request for Release of School Records form to that school so that academic records can be transferred to EAC.
In addition, if your (elementary or middle school age) child needs school bus transportation to EAC, you will need to apply to your home district in writing. District school bus transportation request forms are available below.
School Bus Transportation Requests due April 1st
All requests for school bus transportation for the coming school year are/were due to your school district’s Transportation Department by April 1, 2019. Your child must be 5 or older to ride the bus and you must submit a new request for transportation each year. If the district receives the request after April 1st, they reserve the right to deny transportation.
Download Request Forms Below
Please Use PickUp Patrol
PickUp Patrol is a cloud-based application that eliminates the need for notes and phone calls, and streamlines the entire end of school day dismissal process.
How it Works
Parents use PickUp Patrol from their smartphone or computer. To make a dismissal change, you simply login, select a date, and choose your child and Dismissal Option. Then hit submit and that’s it!
You can make plan changes at your convenience, and submit them days, weeks, or even months in advance. You can make changes online any time up until 2:15 p.m. on the day of the change. You’ll receive a confirmation email each time a change is made.
In August, be on the lookout for a “Welcome to Pickup Patrol” email with login instructions. If you have questions about EAC and PickUp Patrol, please contact Whitney (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The PickUp Patrol Smartphone App
To provide you with better tools to communicate dismissal plans with our school, PickUp Patrol has a user friendly smartphone app. The app is delivered through the web rather than from an app store. Here’s how to get the it:
- Open this link: https://app.pickuppatrol.net/
- Log in and then add the page to your home screen. (Instructions for how to do this vary by phone and platform, but are easily located on the internet.